1. Find an auction: Browse the auctions on our website to find a sale that matches your needs. Then, sign up for our email or direct mail list to receive automatic notifications of future auctions.
2. Review: Detailed property information for each of our auctions is available on our website.
3. Learn more about our inventory: Albert Auction will provide prospective bidders an opportunity to preview the property/inventory before the auction. Our staff will answer any questions and provide you with any additional information you need.
4. Certified funds: At many of our auctions, we require bidders to bring a cashier’s check or bank letter of guarantee in order to participate.
5. Arrive early and register: On the day of the auction, try to arrive early enough to register and take one last look around. Registration usually starts 1-2 hours prior to auction time.
6. Bid: Carefully follow the auction and bid accordingly. Just remember, auction means opportunity in action!
7. Pay: If you are the winning bidder, you will need to meet with an auction assistant immediately after the auction to sign the appropriate documents and remit your payment.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-434-1654.